We’re excited to bring you the OMT Fall 2020 Newsletter, packed with updates and announcements!
We have a lot of new OMT content and initiatives coming to you in 2020 and 2021 – the OMT Podcast; blog and social media posts; and virtual meetings and cafes. So we’ve decided to return to our complete, all-in-one newsletter.
Our Fall 2020 newsletter kicks off with an introduction from the OMT Division Chair, Renate Meyer, and reports by the Executive Committee from this year’s virtual AOM Annual Meeting.
Award Winner Interviews
The newsletter also includes interviews with many of this year’s OMT award winners:
- Brittany Bond interviews OMT 2020 Distinguished Scholar Ann Langley
- Teddy DeWitt interviews OMT Best Published Paper Award winners Mark de Rond, Isaac Holeman, and Jennifer Howard-Grenville
- Sara Mahabadi interviews OMT Joanne Martin Trailblazer Award winners Doug Creed, Bryant Hudson, Gerardo Okhuysen, and Maureen Scully
- Sara Mahabadi interviews OMT Louis Pondy Best Dissertation Paper Award winner, Brittany Bond
- Teddy DeWitt interviews OMT Best Paper Award winners Nathan Wilmers and Maxim Massenkoff
- Christine Moser interviews OMT Best Entrepreneurship Paper Award winners Tristan Botelho and Melody Chang
- Georg Reischauer interviews OMT Responsible Research Paper Award winner Kate Odziemkowska
- Sara Marquez-Gallardo interviews K. Chin, winner (along with Abhinav Gupta) of the OMT Best Symposium Award
- Sara Marquez-Gallardo interviews OMT Best Paper on Environmental and Social Practices winners Kylie Jiwon Hwang and Damon J. Phillips
We hope you enjoy these fascinating conversations.
Academy of Management 2020 in Philadelphia is here! Sign up to review and make sure you submit your paper/symposium/PDW to the program.
If you’re interested in getting more involved, consider joining our OMT Membership Group (OMG) and/or Communications Team.
Also, many of our members are also members of the Organizations, Occupations, and Work (OOW) and Theory sections of the American Sociological Association. So feel free to check them out, if you’re interested.
Please like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
And finally, special thanks go outs to this year’s sponsors! For future sponsorship information, contact Renate Meyer, OMT Division Chair.