Please enjoy Part II of our 2019 Fall Newsletter, packed with fascinating interviews with this year’s OMT award winners!
- Arvind Karunakaran, McGill University, Winner of the Louis Pondy Best Dissertation Award, interviewing Lynne Zucker, UCLA, Winner of the Distinguished Scholar Award
- Theodore (Teddy) DeWitt, University of Massachusetts, Boston, interviewing Paul Leonardi, UCSB, Winner of the Best Published Paper Award
- Laura D’Oria, Iowa State University, interviewing Arvind Karunakaran, McGill University, Winner of the Louis Pondy Best Dissertation Award
- Georg Reischauer, WU Vienna, interviewing Isabel Brüggemann and Jochem Kroezen, University of Cambridge, Winners of the Best International Paper Award
- Theodore DeWitt, UMass Boston, interviewing Vera Rocha, Copenhagen Business School, Winner (along with Olenka Kacperczyk, London Business School) of the Best Entrepreneurship Paper Award
- Chia-Yu Kou-Barrett, University College Dublin, interviewing Eva-Maria Kirchberger, Imperial College Business School, Winner of the Best Student Paper Award
Academy of Management 2020 in Vancouver is here! Sign up to review and make sure you submit your paper/symposium/PDW to the program.
If you’re interested in getting more involved, consider joining our OMT Membership Group (OMG) and/or Communications Team.
Also, many of our members are also members of the Organizations, Occupations, and Work (OOW) and Theory sections of the American Sociological Association. So feel free to check them out, if you’re interested.
Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
And finally, special thanks go out to this year’s sponsors! For future sponsorship information, contact Peer Fiss, OMT Division Chair.